June 22 @ 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
Exciting News! Registration for the RettEd Day Conference is now OPEN! Don’t miss this amazing opportunity to hear from the leading doctors, researchers and service professionals in the Boston area.
Intended for everyone wanting to connect with experts in the field of Rett syndrome especially families, caregivers, educators, clinicians, and therapists. Attendees will enjoy a rich and informative day of topics and discussion that will cover: research updates, medical and therapeutic interventions, Massachusetts specific programs & services, school and communication strategies.
Program Subject to Change
WHEN | Saturday, June 22, 2019
WHERE | Boston Children’s Hospital, Waltham Campus, 9 Hope Avenue, Waltham, MA 02453
TIME | 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Michela Fagiolini, PhD, Researcher, Harvard Medical School and Boston Children’s Hospital
- Jeannie Lee, PhD, HHMI Researcher, Harvard Medical School, Massachusetts General Hospital
- David Lieberman, MD, PhD, Medical Director, Rett Clinic, Boston Children’s Hospital
- Ann Bergin, MB, ScM, MRCP (UK) Epilespy Center, Boston Children’s Hospital
- Lindsay Swanson, MS, CGC, Genetic Counselor, Rett Clinic, Boston Children’s Hospital
- Suzanne Geerts, MS, RD, LD Nutritionist, UAB Rett Clinic
- Kate Ahern, Assistive Technology Specialist and Special Education Teacher
- Dale Gardner-Fox, Assistive Tech Specialist at Collaborative for Education Services
- Paige Nues, Director of Family Empowerment, Rettsyndrome.org
RSAM will host an onsite networking reception immediately following.
$10/per person. Diagnosed children are FREE.
Presentations, interactive panel discussion, continental breakfast and lunch, evening reception